Sunday, August 5, 2007

chicken teriyaki skewers

Ben's mom gave me this recipe and I love it! I believe that she got it from someone in their ward so I am sure that Mary already has this but I hope the rest of you enjoy it!

Mix: 1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 Tablespoon Canola oil
1/4 tsp. grated fresh ginger
2 minced garlic gloves

Marinade chicken tenders over night.

Soak skewers for 20 minutes in water before grilling. Thread chicken onto skewers. Grill chicken about 3-5 minutes on each side (medium to high heat).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Jesperson Family said...

Melissa, I actually don't have this recipe but have had it before and wanted the recipe. These are yummy, and easy to make too. Thanks for posting.

Holly said...

We are definitely going to try these this weekend!